Don't Let Inefficient Management Undermine Your Success
- You have a vision for your property's growth. Is your management company keeping up with that vision? To stay competitive in today's fast-paced world, it's crucial to plan not only to keep pace with, but to enhance –your property’s growth. We have extensive experience in management and business growth strategies.
Your form message has been successfully sent.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Tyger Management Services Ltd. has been handling Real Estate in Manhattan for over 10 years. We have worked with many co-op boards, condo management and HDFC Buildings in New York and
outer Boroughs. We have help to convert rent controlled units, rent stabilized units, Condos & Co-ops, and Commercial space. We have worked with various contracting businesses through out New
York to help renovated and update apartments and buildings for sale and rent.
Since 1999,We have helped Co-op buildings to raise their rental and sales prices and their reserve funds. Many of the vendors have worked with us for many years. Loyalty to each other is very strong among us; we have been down many roads together. We take pride in our business and properties. Service is our specialty and thats what you will find here. We help in every aspect of running and maintaining the building, from the repairs, to general maintenance, to selling and renting. We assist with refinancing and any issue that might come up at the premises.We walk you through everything that needs to be done!
We are pleased to provide you with an overview of our approach to the management of your Building, I know that, when possible, the direct ongoing participation of a principal of a management firm, is essential in achieving proper building operation. This unusually high level of management nvolvement, will insure that tenants will reside in a safe, secure and financially sound building. There are several advantages to engaging a professional to manage your Building. You will avail yourselves of both the technical and practical experience of the individual managing your property. The management and accounting information systems used by us will provide for onthly reporting of payables,receivables and other information. The information provided is ideal for assisting the Owner in fulfilling his/her legal and fiduciary responsibilities to the building. You will create an effective mechanism for the orderly administration of the building, while allowing the Owner to focus on oversight and policy functions. Tyger Management Services Ltd. Is a firm with extensive experience in housing administration in the New York City area. It was created to provide a different, more personalized, type of building management. One of our primary functions, as your representative, is to render consistent, reliable and thoughtful service to residents, staff and service providers. We are confident that we possess the technical and administrative skills necessary to effectively and efficiently assist building owners in the administration of their valuable asset.
The Following is an overview of services that can be provided:
TRANSITION TO NEW MANAGEMENT:
- Orderly and documented transfer of building
- Detailed introduction of residents to new
- Transfer of funds to new building operating
- Special attention to any unresolved or long-standing resident or physical site problems.
- Prepare and
deliver monthly maintenance
statements to Building Owner.
- All maintenance charges and other income will be collected and deposited into separate accounts as needed and carefully monitored.
- Reports relevant to your operation, will be sent monthly, to all designated parties. Various types of interim reports are available on request.
- Arrange for the timely payment of all approved invoices.Payroll and required tax reporting requirements will be performed by a separate service at cost.
- Provide a complete site survey with evaluation and recommendations.
- We will prepare a Preventative Maintenance
- Program designed for equipment, machinery, plumbing and heating systems etc., to insure that they are kept operating according to established specifications.
All purchases will be monitored to keep expenditures in line with budgetary goals.
CONTRACTORS, VENDORS AND STAFF:
- Job descriptions, work schedules and employee accountabilities will be defined and developed for implementation, as needed.
- Contractor and vendor services will be reviewed. Recommendations will be made on improvement of performance levels and cost effectiveness, if indicated.
A no nonsense approach to control your cost and increase your income.
Call us today for a FREE initial consultation!
Contact Information: Director of Managing Services 646-519-3955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org